Six Rivers Brewery
Six Rivers Brewery is a proud member of Humboldt Made, and prides itself on being the culmination of good food, great beer and love of a good time; providing quality and distinctive beer and menu items, utilizing local and organic ingredients whenever possible. “The Brew with a View,” is situated on the top of the hill in McKinleyville, California over looking the Pacific Ocean.
Co-owners, Talia Nachshon and Meredith Ripley, who purchased the brewery in 2004, promote a positive relationship with the community and support local non-profits by donating time, space and products.
They always have a wide selection of their brews on tap, and feature a Cicerone beer knowledge certified staff ready and willing to suggest food and beer pairings to help you enjoy your visit to the fullest!
Their brews are gaining wide recognition after being featured at LA Fashion Weekend and in magazines such as EveryDay with Rachel Ray. Six Rivers brews have been served at a myriad of celebrity events:
• Roger Neal’s Oscar Suite, where stars received $20,000 gift bags.
• The Secret Room Events Emmy Suite
• Archie’s Final Project film premier after-party at The Brown Derby. Hosted by Entourage actor: Adrian Grenier
• Super Bowl Viewing Party with the L.A. Supper Club
• L.A. Fashion Week
• L.A. Comedy Shorts Film Festival
• Sunset Magazine Celebration Weekend